GENERAL BUSINESS TERMS
Ordering at Barbadine's implies the acceptance of the above terms which means are to protect both seller and buyer;
* The seller, known as 'Barbadine' is physically represented by Mr Segalen Jean-Jacques. The registered office is set at 17 rue Léon Dierx, 97430 Le Tampon, Reunion island, France. Phone number is (+) 0262 57 33 30. The SIREN number is 400 512 034, the SIRET is 400 512 034 00036.
* The offered items are tropical seeds which are sold for horticultural purposes, hence propagating and growing tropical and subtropical plants species. The named species are therefore meant to be grown under suitable conditions and always to be considered as frost sensitive. Following international seeds trade clauses, we cannot be taken as liable for non germination or for a result different from the expected one.
* Prices are given with every species name, a seeds packet always being sold for 2,50€ (2,50 Euros) with seeds number indicated right after the price. Rhizomes, rootsotcks and other items also have thier price clearly indicated. Postage is a fixed price of 2,50€ to be added whatever number of seeds packets are ordered.
* Orders are sent to the seller using the electronic order form of the website found at www.barbadine.com/pages/Commande_order2.htm or directly through email. It is compulsory that all orders indicate the name and address of the buyer as well as species names and quantities required. When this order reaches the seller he will answer to it, therefore confirming the order registration and indicating wether all items are available or not, together with total price. Payment will then be done either by bank transfer on account IBAN n° FR76 1216 9000 2650 8339 0901 070, SWIFT is REUBRERX of the Banque de la Réunion, 97430 Le Tampon, Réunion island, France, or through credit card using secured PayBox system.
* Orders will be shipped within a maximum of 48 hours following payment receipt or automatic payment confirmation sent by PayBox. Shipping is done by priority airmail.
* Pictures, drawings and other illustrations presenting the various species are in no way contractuals and are the sole property of Barbadine, no use whatsoever will be accepted without our permission.
* In case of lawsuit, the court of St-Pierre will be the only one of competent juridiction.